Homeowner Assistance Programs
Life has its ups and downs. If you find yourself in a situation in which you can no longer afford your monthly loan payments, you may be qualify for one or more of the following homeowner assistance programs, all aimed at helping you stay in your home and/or minimize the impact to your credit rating.
- Refinancing: Apply for a new loan with more affordable terms or payments.
- Reinstatement: Potentially avoid foreclosure by bringing your mortgage current if you can show proof of funds that will become available by a specific date.
- Repayment Plan: Get extra time to catch up on late payments without having to come up with a lump sum.
- Forbearance Plan: Make reduced or no payments for a period until your financial situation improves.
- Modification: Receive modified terms on your mortgage to make it more affordable or manageable.
- Short Sell: Transition out of your home without going through foreclosure.
- Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure: Transfer the ownership of your property to us to avoid going through foreclosure.